Sorbet Pink Net Saree Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Women's Sizing Chart
The above measurements are based on body measurements. (i.e if your chest measures 38 inches, you should go with size l)
Hand wash with cold water, hand or lay flat to dry. Iron on low heat with a cloth or tea towel between fabric and iron to prevent burning or use steam iron. Do not bleach. Wash multi items separately and do not wash together on first wash.
What is it:
Featuring a lightweight pink net saree with Anasua's signature light gold scallop gota lace, this saree set comes with a contrast mustard yellow readymade plunging v-neck saree blouse and matching slim-fit crepe petticoat. This saree set comes fully prepared with a ready to wear blouse and stitched slim fit petticoat, that is perfect for you to complete your whole look in just under 20 minutes.
Key Benefits of Anasua's Ready Saree Set:
Anasua's ready to wear saree sets brings the convenience to any saree lover by removing these hassles:
- Ready to Wear Upon Receiving Order
- No Sourcing of Saree Blouse Material Required
- No Sourcing of Matching Petticoat Required
- No Stitching of Saree Blouse Required
What is included in this Saree Set:
- Net Saree
- Stitched Ready Saree Blouse
- Slim Fit Saree Petticoat
Key Product Details:
- Fabric: Soft Net, Crepe & Art Silk Satin
- Print: Solid
- Length: 5.5m
- Petticoat Length: 38"
- Colour: Pink Saree, Mustard Yellow Blouse
- Neckline: Plunging V- Neck Blouse
- Sleeves: Sleeveless
- Closure: Side Zipper
- Lining: None
- Accessory: None
*Important: We believe in being transparent and honest about our designs. The details and images provided are meant to be accurate representation of the products that you will be receiving.
However, please do note the following:
1) Colour representations can be tricky due to various screens and as a result there will be slight colour discrepancies.
2) Sizing/ measurements details may vary a little as these products are handmade and there might by slight 0.5-1 Inch discrepancies.
While these are some challenges for our team, our aim is to ensure that our designs are as accurate as described. We do thank you for your time to read through this and understanding the matter.